NANCY STONER – PARTNER
Ohio State University, B.F.A.
Nova Southeastern University J.D.
Bar Admissions: Florida
Nancy Stoner was born in Hartford, Connecticut. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts from Ohio State University, Columbus, in 1978 and Juris Doctor in 1982 from Nova Southeastern University.
Ms. Stoner was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1983, after which she served as an Assistant State Attorney in Miami-Dade County under Janet Reno. In 1984, she was admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida General Bar and the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida Trial Bar.
In her practice, Ms. Stoner counsels clients in various aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, financing and leasing. In addition, Ms. Stoner’s practice includes construction law in which she represents the varied interests of owners, developers, contractors and design professionals.
Ms. Stoner is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and serves as a Special Magistrate for the Village of Key Biscayne (2013)
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Construction law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Florida Bar, 1983
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, General Bar, 1984
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Trial Bar, 1984
- Florida Supreme Court Cerified Circuit Civil Mediator, 2007
Professional Awards & Recognition
- Alternate Special Magistrate for the Village of Key Biscayne
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)