Jessica Silver – Associate
JESSICA SILVER was born and raised in South Florida. Ms. Silver attended the University of Miami for her undergraduate studies and earned both her Juris Doctor and LL.M. in Real Property Development at the University of Miami School of Law.
The majority of Ms. Silver’s practice revolves around construction litigation. Ms. Silver also has significant experience with construction contract review and preparation, assisting various clients in the negotiation of architectural, engineering, and construction contracts.
In addition to construction related cases, Ms. Silver’s practice includes real property lien foreclosures and general commercial litigation.
- University of Miami, B.A. 2005
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. 2009, Real Property Development 2010
- Construction Litigation
- Transactional Construction
- Commercial Litigation
- Lien Defense and Prosecution
- Foreclosure Defense and Prosecution
- Design Professional Liability Defense
- The Florida Bar, 2010
- Unites States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2014