DANIEL A. PELZ – PARTNER
University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
University of Miami, J.D.
Bar Admissions: Florida
Daniel A. Pelz was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mr. Pelz attended the University of Texas, at Austin, and earned his Bachelor of Arts in English in 2000. He then attended the University of Miami Law School, obtaining his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 2003.
While attending law school Mr. Pelz served as a law clerk for the Honorable Juan Ramirez, Jr., Florida Third District Court of Appeals. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2003.
Mr. Pelz focuses his practice in the areas of construction litigation and design professional liability defense. He is experienced representing architects, engineers, and developers on issues ranging from contract disputes, multi-party construction defect disputes, and personal injury cases. Additional areas of practice include representing owners in lien foreclosure suits.
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Architects & Engineers Professional Liability Defense
- Lien Foreclosure
Professional Licenses & Awards
- Rising Star (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
- Florida Super Lawyers (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
- The Florida Bar, 2003
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2008
- Florida Bar
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation South Dade Branch Board Member
- Holocaust Memorial of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation Board Member