ARI A. SWEETBAUM – PARTNER
Florida International University, B.A.
Florida International University, J.D.
Bar Admissions: Florida
Ari A. Sweetbaum was born in Cornwall, England. Mr. Sweetbaum received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Florida International University, where he then earned his Juris Doctor in 2007.
Mr. Sweetbaum was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2007 and to the United States District Court, Southern District Court of Florida in 2008. He practices in the areas of construction litigation and design professional liability defense.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Architects & Engineers Professional Liability Defense
- Insurance Defense
- The Florida Bar, 2007
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2008
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Professional Licenses & Awards
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers (2013, 2015)
- Peer Review Rated – AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell